• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Shard transfers -pets

Calla Lily

Journeyman
If a tamer switches shards do her stabled pets go with? How about the mount she is riding?

I’ve never switched shards. Can you only take whatever you can fit into your bank box?

DrVenkman

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
If a tamer switches shards do her stabled pets go with? How about the mount she is riding?

I’ve never switched shards. Can you only take whatever you can fit into your bank box?
Your stabled pets do get transferred with you, so does the mount your on you have to dismount first though.

Calla Lily

Journeyman
That’s quite a lot you can take with you then. I’d hate to lose my pets. Now to figure out if I want to switch shards. It gets kind of lonely on Chessy sometimes, but I like having so much housing space to choose from.

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
That’s quite a lot you can take with you then. I’d hate to lose my pets. Now to figure out if I want to switch shards. It gets kind of lonely on Chessy sometimes, but I like having so much housing space to choose from.
Are you in an alliance? There are quite a few active guilds and alliances on Chesapeake. What times do you tend to play? What are your character names? We are out there and active!

Calla Lily

Journeyman
I’m not in an alliance and usually play a couple hours a day anywhere from about 3p until after server up. I’m on the West Coast and am a night owl, so my hours are funky :) I spend most of my time doing BODs and training.

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I’m not in an alliance and usually play a couple hours a day anywhere from about 3p until after server up. I’m on the West Coast and am a night owl, so my hours are funky :) I spend most of my time doing BODs and training.
There are actually quite a few night owls on Chesapeake. PaxLair alliance has a lot of them and also west coast players. PaxLair alliance also has some genuinely nice and helpful people.