• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Shard Transfer

Tectop

Journeyman
Is there a way to transfer your main characters to a more populated shard? My main toons are stuck on a low ppopulation shard and it would be more fun to play where there is a lot more people to play with.I know I can buy transfer tokens but that would get expensive for 6 characters
Thanks in advance

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Is there a way to transfer your main characters to a more populated shard? My main toons are stuck on a low ppopulation shard and it would be more fun to play where there is a lot more people to play with.I know I can buy transfer tokens but that would get expensive for 6 characters
Thanks in advance
Only ways are the transfer tokens from the store or shard shields after 14 years.

You'd be best off looking at buying some soulstones and then transferring one character with them to the shard of your choice.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Transfer tokens / shard shields are the only way. You could always transfer over one char with loads of stuff and just train up new chars. That is what I did.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
transfer one over per month.
thats $20 per month.
dosnt get much cheaper than that.

or like above if your account is over 14 years old get some shard shields that way you can go back and forth between the 2 shards to your hearts content.

Ox AO

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have moved characters using soul stones then transferred the soul stones to that shard.
When you get there you will need a new set of skill/stat scrolls after that you just raise the stats back up and your good to go.

Honestly though. Your best option is to just build another character on the shard you want.

If you go that route. I can move your character or stuff anyplace you want. Just PM me