• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Shard Transfer Shields

Conleth

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Awards
shard shields.jpg
I found five of these, if you're missing them please message me with the shard and house spot and I'll get them to you. I nearly forgot about them - it would have been a year odd ago. I hadn't been able to find the owner in game so chucked them in a container and forgot. If they might be yours please let me know asap.

Edited for clarification: As pointed out by Maximus Neximus, and Lord Frodo, these are the shard transfer tokens and NOT the shields themselves - I misidentified them. Moderator's if you would be so kind as to edit the title to reflect this I'd be most appreciative.

Cheers!

Last edited:

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
View attachment 97745
I found five of these, if you're missing them please message me with the shard and house spot and I'll get them to you. I nearly forgot about them - it would have been a year odd ago. I hadn't been able to find the owner in game so chucked them in a container and forgot. If they might be yours please let me know asap.

Cheers!
What shard are you on @Conleth? This info may help the owner a little bit..

Conleth

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Awards
TY for confirming that those are just the tokens that are perty much worthless even to the owner as a shield makes a new one every 30 days.
After reading your question, and Maximus Neximus's response I had to log to take a peek and can confirm that yes they are the transfer tokens and not the shard shields themselves. I had chosen shields and I'm fairly certain that they came in token form before placement and that's what I'd remembered - when I came upon those I grabbed them quickly and didn't have a close look. They may not be worth much, though if someone has lost their shields I'd be willing to bet they'd rather have these than not. I know I would. (Am heading to edit the title now.)

I stand corrected.
Cheers!

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
After reading your question, and Maximus Neximus's response I had to log to take a peek and can confirm that yes they are the transfer tokens and not the shard shields themselves. I had chosen shields and I'm fairly certain that they came in token form before placement and that's what I'd remembered - when I came upon those I grabbed them quickly and didn't have a close look. They may not be worth much, though if someone has lost their shields I'd be willing to bet they'd rather have these than not. I know I would. (Am heading to edit the title now.)

I stand corrected.
Cheers!
If they are shard shield transfer tokens they are worth a lot to the owner.