• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Shard transfer shields tokens

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hi all I’m new to transfer shields and was looking for info on them
I have 3 accounts that can claim all the different shards shield I was wondering if I claim say Pacific on 1 account and get a token can I give it another account to take to say Baja and give back to the original account to transfer back to Pacific

thank you

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
the tokens only work for that account. What I did and am sure others have done is have different shields for different accounts. So lets say Account 1 has token for ATL, Baja, Pac and Account 2 have other shards. If i am going to Napa I will take account 2 and give token to account there and move back to ATL with account 1.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hi all I’m new to transfer shields and was looking for info on them
I have 3 accounts that can claim all the different shards shield I was wondering if I claim say Pacific on 1 account and get a token can I give it another account to take to say Baja and give back to the original account to transfer back to Pacific

thank you
Yes anyone can take them.

Put home tokens on the shards you go to. In case you forget them.

You need a token home every time you go somewhere.

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thank you very much for the help
One more question
What do you all feel the highest population shards are for shopping EM events etc.
I was thinking about getting 10 which would you get
Pac
Alt
Gl
Ls
Baja
Sonoma
Origin
Oceania
Legends
And 1 more ?
Tyvm

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Do you mean attending the event or buying items?

For buying you just need Atlantic. Small shards don't sell many unless you are there at the end. Look for an add for Troll Trap Auctions on LS. Always some EM items.
There is a weekly auction on Atlantic that has drops.

Add Chessy to your list.

HRH Liz

Lore Master
UNLEASHED
Thank you very much for the help
One more question
What do you all feel the highest population shards are for shopping EM events etc.
I was thinking about getting 10 which would you get
Pac
Alt
Gl
Ls
Baja
Sonoma
Origin
Oceania
Legends
And 1 more ?
Tyvm
Every account that is over 14 years old needs a Shard Shield for your home shard so it can get home.
If this is for EM Event items then Atl is all you really need because within 24 hrs everything ends up there.

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thank you all
Let me clarify the EM thing I hardly do the events so I guess more for basic shopping I am wondering what top 8 shards would you pick I already have Pac and Alt

tyvm all

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thank you all
Let me clarify the EM thing I hardly do the events so I guess more for basic shopping I am wondering what top 8 shards would you pick I already have Pac and Alt

tyvm all
The only reason I travel to other shards other than Atlantic is to pick up rewards I collected there or Artisan festival rewards I earned there.

Your list with Chessy added is good. I have no idea about Asian shards.
I have Oceana but I never go there.

A few of those have no gate in Britain so those suk IMO.

Since Vendor search is working again. You can judge what is on vendors and gauge population.

Do High to low
exclude items in fel or put non garg only.

You will see all the items on vendors.
Then switch to auction safe search

To travel, look for a house with a portal. Most have it in the first house past Luna stable. Others have one elsewhere.

I use the one on the opposite exit of the bank in Atlantic. Atlantic sucks for helping others.

Last edited:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Welcome to hours and hours of collecting rewards all over the place!

HRH Liz

Lore Master
UNLEASHED
If you are only looking for high end rares event items and such then Atl is really all you need but if you want other stuff like resources/pets/weps/armor then you want every shard.
I have 2 accounts with shields
Account #1 Tamer #2 Shard hopper with rune atlases
home BAJA
Atl
Pac
all east coast
all Asian split with account #2
Eu/Dr/Ocean
all west coast/remaining Asian

Account #2 Tamer #3 Shard hopper with rune atlases
Baja
Atl
Pac
all west coast
Asian split
all east coast/remaining Asian/EUs

I have all shards split between 2 accounts and do world shopping runs using both accounts, Acc 1 will soon have a full set. I look at almost every pet to upgrade what I have (3 Tamers), resources, armor/weps and the items I collect and Power Scrolls. I have found good deals on almost every shard even Atl at times. Atl is always the last stop before heading home

Last edited:

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
It is definitely better if you have 2 accounts that can do them.
if you have a full load of where you are going, you can send one character home. (a friend does this for me sometimes)

also if you do the Artisan Festival
it is easier to get the rewards on a shard you don't live
because you can leave what you don't want there
(some of those items are worth 100 cleanup pts)

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have have 2 of the 3 accounts now both with Alt and Pac (home) I really don’t want to claim more than 8 more on my second main account
Mostly for shopping
I can easily claim all shards on the accounts I just don’t see it necessary lol I could have done it years ago and made it this long with out them so why waste the vet reward on shields is what I’m thinking

so the top 8 shards outside Alt and Pac

really appreciate all the feedback!

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have the following my self. ATL, GL, Napa, LS, Chessy, EU, Darch, Baja, Arirang, Yam. About to get one more ATL, Askua and two more I have 23 picks left

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So I claimed 15 on my main and 10 Asian on the second main account (I have 2 Pac /Alt) so 27 total

Ty all for the info

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So I claimed 15 on my main and 10 Asian on the second main account (I have 2 Pac /Alt) so 27 total

Ty all for the info
I have a bunch of old stuff one some of the asian shards that I dont have tokens for.