• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Housing/Boats Shard Transfer Shields cannot longer be redeeded

Olahorand

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe its a bug from new publish:
If you unlock a previously placed Shard Transfer Shield, you cannot redeed it by double click, by axe or by picking it up.
Still can be locked down again and moved with interior decorator, but that was it.
I have no new shield deed to test, if this only affects shields place before the publish.
*Salute*
Olahorand

Anakena

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This issue has already been resolved.
Is it resolved in Pub 80?
I have an issue with using shard shields right now. They are locked down in one of my other account's house and the characters from oldest account (bound to those shard shields) cannot retrieve anything from them. I tried to unlock/relock them, I tried to redeed them (didn't work), tried swapping client, tried witout Uoassist.

Misk

UO QA Lead
VIP
Stratics Veteran
They are locked down in one of my other account's house and the characters from oldest account (bound to those shard shields) cannot retrieve anything from them. I tried to unlock/relock them, I tried to redeed them (didn't work), tried swapping client, tried witout Uoassist.
Is the character that is having a problem retrieving the tokens a friend or co-owner of the house? If the character is not friended or co-owned, they will not be able to retrieve the tokens.

Thanks.