• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Shard Population Question

Ruby Knight

Sage
Stratics Veteran
A while back someone posted a list of shards by population. Seems like the list went from most populated to least populated. I cannot find the post now. Does anyone happen to remember a list that shows the population of every shard? Or did I just imagine the whole thing?

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
A while back someone posted a list of shards by population. Seems like the list went from most populated to least populated. I cannot find the post now. Does anyone happen to remember a list that shows the population of every shard? Or did I just imagine the whole thing?
I would think there's no official numbers and even a guess would be tough with many players having multiple accounts EJ accounts etc