[Selling] shard of the Gem of Immortality-sonoma

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xalan Dementia

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 1, 2008
pm or reply
hoping for 200m

From the Epic battle with the 3 shadowlords. They were attempting to recreate the Gem of Immortality and when they fell there copy of the gem shattered. Leaving behind 3 shards (per server) This battle opened the door to the abyss and Termur. Held within the shard is a version of our world. The holders karma decides the fate of all who dwell within. (double click gem and it describes a world depending on your karma)

Attachments

Xalan Dementia

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 1, 2008
got a bid of 200m if xfered to atl so we can call it 175m after xfer token.
still would prefer not to xfer it if possible :p

Xalan Dementia

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 1, 2008
I have it on sonoma but soon will be taking a character to LS so i can give it a free xfer to LS if need be

Xalan Dementia

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 1, 2008
got a 200m LS bid. I will be xfering sunday nite, or monday possibly. I will end bidding then if that seems fair :D

Gem on sonoma, will have free ride to LS. Any other shards bids i will deduct the minimum cost for an extra xfer. :thumbsup:

Xalan Dementia

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 1, 2008
the winner could be a scammer. halfway thru the trade, when he was to pay the second half of checks, he starts talking about a bad connection and lag. He leaves to get rest of checks and doesnt come back. Contacting on ICQ he finally reconnects and says he should be able to finish the deal. He does not show and I have yet to get a response from him. I did get 150m of the gold but it appears no luck on rest. Be wary

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dec 8, 2007
That really sucks man, ALWAYS icq the broker to confirm they are doing the deal.

P

PoCove

He WAS a scammer .. And I was ripped off for 500mil ..

This is the message he sent me ...

AmdusciasLS
Hey, If you wanted that Gem for a public Museum I would rather you put it on display than just in my fel castle. If You would like I will Sell it to you for what I paid 300. Icq me if you have any interest 266284340

I was stupid and gave him the checks first {without seeing the gem} He then Left the icq and never returned

I was choked ...

Did you give him the Gem?

F

Fraggles

how did he get 500m from you? so he scammed 2 people with one item..that sucks. but i dont really understand. he got 150m from the Original selling, that part i get but then how did you get 500m from you? im sorry for your loss. some lessons are learned the hard way i have been in your shoes myself :(

S

shulginist

Sorry I might have misread or misunderstood but Xalan Dementia got screwed out of the gem by AmdusciasLS and then PoCove tried to do business with the thief and also got screwed?

Xalan Dementia

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 1, 2008
I was scammed out of the second half of the payment. I recieved 150m before handing over gem. he then seems to have to turned around and scammed another for 300m.

S

shulginist

Sorry to hear =(

I am hoping Po didn't know about you getting ripped off before he decided to try to do business with a thief because that wouldn't make any sense. Either way sucks across the board sorry for the losses =/

P

PoCove

I am very sorry I printed 500 when it should have been 300 ... But the fact remains that I was scammed ...

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Sep 18, 2003
Canada (ya, there is snow)
im curious about that Gem.
was that one of the sonoma ones, or was that one from another shard?

the lineage of those things are important, or could be in the future.

i know sonoma had a double run of the shadowlords, the first 3 where taken the night before the event by one guild.

and then the 2nd batch of 3 went the next day at the event.

i know 100% that it wasnt one from the first 3.
so if it was a sonoma one it was from the 2nd spawn.

T

ThyDarkness_ThyLight

Xalan...is your real name Jarid? I just wanna kno if thats you

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Dec 17, 2006
Chesapeake
vboards.stratics.com
*Corpse Skins Restroom Cowboy*

:mf_prop:

Ps. Thats why ye should always use a trusted broker...kinda reminds me of the "You pay half the gold first then I will transfer the house to you and then you pay the other half"

You Are Dead.​

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 17, 2008
Where the events are...
easiest solution to this type of scamming is to increase limit of vendor pricing and make it so we can make checks up to the amount of 100 mil... 1 mil check limits have become a semi-issue for almost all players at this point

Status
Not open for further replies.