• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Shard Champion Crawl #3

Hoffs

Gilfane Keeper of the Hall
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On Sunday, 8th May we will be starting another shard champion crawl. This time though, the focus will be on the non-Felucca spawns. For power scrolls we will doing the Primeval Lich¹ and Abyssal Infernal¹, but we also want to attempt the rarely done ML spawns at Bedlam², the Labyrinth, Twisted Weald and Tokuno. Three of these spawns have only been done a handful of times on Siege, and although they do not yield power scrolls there is a chance of someone picking up a replica which would almost certainly be unique on the shard. In addition to these we'll also go to Despise to try and break the official shard rat spawn record, and we'll do a harrower if there is sufficient interest.

Start time will be 11am Eastern (8am Pacific, 4pm UK, 5pm CET). Meeting point before and after each spawn will be Skara bank. Please do not start working a spawn before the main party arrives as we do not want the unskilled folk to miss out on the easier first levels. The current progress and location of the event will be updated in this thread, but you can of course just ask in general chat.

All power scrolls that come into my possession will be offered first to shard newcomers who are training these skills. Unclaimed 110/115 scrolls will be donated to NEW. Veterans are encouraged to let newcomers take most of the gold and to offer them their SoTs. Replicas belong to the person that receives them. Any Primeval Lich deco items that come into my possession will be rolled for by all those who took part.

All members of the community are invited to attend, whether to actually kill spawn or just to help heal/equip newcomers. Any new shard member of any level of ability is encouraged to join in, even if you just wish to loot monsters or farm leather. We can provide basic equipment as needed.

Hope to see you there.

¹ SA expansion and completion of an Abyss entry quest required.
² Veterans should ensure they have done the Bedlam entry quest. It is not necessary to complete the whole quest chain, just the part that gets you in to Bedlam.

Current Location: Finished!

Completed............Type...............120 scrolls
Primeval Lich...........Undead............none
Primeval Lich...........Undead............none
Sleeping Dragon.......Tokuno spawn...none
Despise*.................Rats...............120 spirit, 120 wrestle
Twisted Glade..........Faye...............none
Abyssal Infernal........Demons..........120 music
Bedlam....................Nasty stuff......none
Ice West.................Demons..........120 bushido

* Sets a new Siege rat spawn record of 10 minutes and 22 seconds.

Total time around 8.5 hours.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Assuming you mean May 8th (not March), I'll try to join if I can and if I have capable pets by then. With it being Mother's Day here though, I probably won't be free to play until late afternoon my time and you may be finished by then.

Thanks for organizing this!

Hoffs

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah, er, yes. A deliberate mistake of course. Just seeing who was paying attention.

Symma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I should be there, with a break in between to deal with other stuff. But I'll definitely be available for as many as possible :D

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Woot my job on the 8th got canceled. If another one doesn't come up, I want to play! I can lend the aid of my cu or walk around and heal folks. Let me know!

Barefoot Scribe

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Although I will probably miss the beginning events, Branwyn and her trusty dragon, "Friday's Child" will look forward to participating.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Got Sunday off so will be there.

Symma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't forget to get entry to Bedlam folks :)

/nudge nudge

VinnySP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hope to make it to some of the champs today but with it bieng mothers day and all it might not happen. Have tons of things to do with the wifey and its awsome weather outside today. Hope to see you all soon.....

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Come to Skara bank. It´s about to begin soon...

Ginsu's

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WoW that was a blast..
5½ hours. and there still going...
i wimped out. have to eat :stir:

Hoffs

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks to all those who took part. Unfortunately we didn't get to do a harrower. I think the Bedlam champ kind of took the stuffing out of everyone. That is a beast.

Great job by all the newcomers.

N49ATV

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bedlam is a nasty one, It goes pretty good till the last level I think. And the biggest problem is the spawn never stops (which is how all champs should be!), so you cant just clear spawn and kill the champ, you need to kill champ, and have a seperate team to dispatch the spawn that wanders over to the champ.

L

LirielB

Thanks all for a verry funfilled evening, it was a blast.
It seems like moving to siege when i reopened my account 2ish weeks ago after 6 years, was the best decision i made, if i didnt id have propably had already closed my acct again.

Like everyone i died a million times in bedlam, but luckily managed to get everything back.
I did learn that bringing 2 mares to a spawn is like bringing a spoon to a knifefight,
but hey those where the only bonded pets i have hehe.
Im already looking forward to the next one, maybe then ill acctually be of use after T3 instead of being a nightmare ressurection dispenser.

Also thanks allot Hoffs for the unexpected pressy at the end, it was totally unneccesary, but much appreciated.

thank you Siege !

D

Davidmalo

Yes. Thx for the funny time. Thx Hoffs for do it the event, and also to the people who helped me when I died (a lot of time, cuz I was very lagy .. and tired), and looting to give me back my stuff (Isis and Death Lover).
Here some pics of the best rewards I get it.

Attachments

Lady Tia

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, thank you for organizing this. I had a great time and pumped up the house fund a bit!

Maybe next time I'll have a Draggy to bring. Still need to tame and get one bonded.

Thank you again!

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Thanks Hoffs for organizing this.

As always a great time! :thumbsup: