• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Shamino's re-built Ranger's Guild

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hail Legends

For those that may have missed the information at the event last night - Shamino is still taking applications for the Ranger's Guild through email request to [email protected]

If you are new to the program you need to know that you will not receive attendance credit if you do not participate with the same character at each event. Shamino is a capable leader but he's not a mind reader and doesn't know that Sally Sunshine and John Jerky are the same person ;)

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Sounds interesting, but since I am on a play one month, skip the next because I am bored with the game, I think my participation on it would be detrimental. :(

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
my apologies, Cap'n, but yours were the first to come to mind :D

Zath, any time with you around is always fun, and the only thing that will happen is you won't receive as many points as some others.... got a feeling that matters not one bit to you ;)