• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Shame there is not a sticky list/post of 'Server Birth' items?

G

Well the above stickies seem to cover al the ''daily rares'' and ''stealable stuff''..plus all and ''every event item '' available from every shard?? so i was just wondering if there is a info site thats as a list of all the server birth rares listed?? etc , any ideas??

G

okies i was pmed this link from stratics which ive seen before btw! - its kinda of a mixed list of what i can see daily and npc/town stealable items and the real server birth items...maybe one of u guys who knows how to do it!! will just make a sticky above to compliment the server rares only !! maybe ad the odd one not included with a piccy too!! ( hints to Ryan McBegg!!!)...im guessing that this list does or does nearly include every server rare there was and the most likey place it was picked up from on day 1 of UO!!!

http://uo.stratics.com/content/basics/items_rare_misc.shtml

Ryna

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*reads post for 4th time*

Ok, you want me to do what now?

P.S. It's Ryna.. not Ryan.

G

If you ignore the listed prices, UO Rares has a huuuuuge database on server birth rares and the like...

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Is there somewhere on that site you can just see what is Server Birth? It's a very nice list but it's got everything all mixed in.

red72

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i think he wants a list of only server birth no event items no daily rares no nutin but server birth rares

G

Yah yah !! well it would certainly look a nice post ''Ryna'' sorry for the typo!!! if u was able to copy/ paste the actual server birth items only- the day 1 pick me up items!!! .....its not just for me but for the whole rares forum...would make a real nice post thread iam sure ..only im computer illiterate for sure...but ill give it a go if u cant!!...i just need to sort or be told what the true server births are form the rest of the crap!!! and list and post !!

G

how very very true. sticky it ryna

also would be nice to see somewhere listing the pre-series one stuff by shard. I love the history of uo and the shards (im europa) and love to see the truly rare stuff rather than the stuff that followed with mods etc etc that today fetch the super high prices and in some cases are duped.
stuff like this.....
http://uo.stratics.com/secrets/IA/Europa/EuropaIndex.shtml
thats just europa but i mean stuff like
'crafted by evan, royal blacksmith' etc
truly old stuff without the high mods etc

G

ya it just needs tidying to sever birth items only.....plzzzzzz Ryna

Ryna

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you can make or point me to a list of things that have been pre-sorted with some way to be verified, then I will put it in a post and sticky it.

As it is, getting a list of potential things that are, have been, or might have been server births is quite a task, especially when it comes to if they're still available or not.

I don't even think that Origin/EA themselves know of the different types of items that players have gotten their hands on over the years.

Honestly, I will not have the time to do much extra stuff, due to having a baby on the 12th (yes, that's a week from now :cP).
I will be happy to apply some glue to whatever y'all come up with, however.

If you really want to, why don't you start a thread asking for pictures or a list of items people know about. Many brains are often better than one.

G

Hiya and sorry Ryna for asking... (lol )i didnt realize how much work would be involved ,and i would not have a clue how to copy paste pics to a list . Alsolike u say bet even the devs dont even know the full list of server births that were stolen on day 1. Besides i aint no rares collector either- more of a holiday collector like the xmas sliegh deed names etc etc....although i love looking at the UO history stuff like the server rares, etc. Guess we will have to be content with looking at the 2 lists that all ready exsist even though they are mixed up somewhat. These are the 2 mixed lists i know of with lovely pics too=
(www.uorares.com site)
http://www.uorares.com/Database/ItemCatalog/masterlist.php
(www.stractics.com site)
http://uo.stratics.com/content/basics/items_rare_misc.shtml