• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Shame Ring of Slaughter

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Clean ring, no negative properties - nice for various (combined) warrior/spellcaster-templates:

Hit Chance Increase 10 (can be raised by imbuing)
Spell Damage Increase 18
Damage Increase 35 (!!!)

Location Drachenfels.

Happy bidding

Last edited:

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why is it pre patched?
I looted it before the loot-nerf. I might have had misunderstood what they did when they nerfed the loot.
Your question made me curious and I did some research in the WWW - I am not sure anymore whether this ring has any value. So I changed the thread from auction to pricecheck and deleted the "pre-patch"-info - as it might be misleading.

Sorry for inconvenience - it´s all my lack of experience :(

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
as for value its pretty easy to decide:
1. If your jewelry contains above normal imbuing weight of 450.
2. the jewelry has no negatives other than -100 luck
3. the combination of mods are useful and those alone are above the 450 weight

The next part is, the higher the useful mods and the higher the weight above 450 the more expensive the item is.

Anything short of the criteria above you can get them pretty cheap and quite often if you hunt for them.

Last edited:

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unless its jewels with 5 stam, 5-10 ssi nothing else i'll pay 150m for them!

Varrius

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
as for value its pretty easy to decide:

The next part is, the higher the useful mods and the higher the weight above 450 the more expensive the item is.

Anything short of the criteria above you can get them pretty cheap and quite often if you hunt for them.
I think you mean 500 weight.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Thanks for your valuable info. I knew that SSI-. Stam- and 4 FCR-jewelry was quite valuable for some people, but I wondered about DI 35? The ring above meets all of the three criteria: 500 weight, no negatives and has high mods, right? Seen people looking for SDI - but DI??? I have no idea :))