• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Shame 1/3 Ring or Bracelet with Dexxer Mods.

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Must have:
FC1
FCR3 (minimum FCR4 is fine)

Then mods like STR, DEX, INT, DCI, HCI, LMC.

Additional mods like SSI, MR are good.

-100 luck is fine, can't be cursed.

If anyone has either a bracelet or ring like this and wants to sell I am interested.

Also considering a ring (not a bracelet) with:

FC3
HCI
DCI
Stats: STR/DEX/INT/STAM/MANA

Thanks.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i have a ring somewhere, not from shame, but preimbuing, with like 1/3/13hci/25ep/23dmg inc if i remember right

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think that is about 565 imbuing weight so the exact type of thing I am looking for. This suit doesn't need EP but being a ring this may work perfectly for another suit. If you find it and it is as described let me know and I'd like to get it from you.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i did find it, and it is as described except 11hci instead of 13. pm me if ur still interested and we can work something out. just throw me an offer if u'd like. What shard u need it on?