• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] *shakes head*

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
I am gardening with purpose now. I just started for the seeds of renewal...

Now? I am damned!

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Good luck :)
Remember plants need alot of :heart:, dead plants do not give seed:lick:

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now? I am damned!

I got 400 plants on the go, 100 plants in 4 characters back packs. I now spend 90-120 munets a day tending my plants! :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb:

Last week i finished 200 orange pampas grass plants, i got 70 seeds of renewal from them. This next batch im hopping for 140+

Yep your heading towards damnation :stretcher:

Yellow Beard

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Damit Flora you need to stop changing your signature. I'm supposed to be concentrating on gardening.

kinney42

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I also just started for the seeds, got my plants to day 11 or something. I hate it. 17 days is too long!

Sir Morder

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Try and use the rectangular gift boxes Kelmo. They help emmensely with sorting plants.

hawkeye_pike

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How can anyone grow plants without using the grid view of the Enhanced Client? Doing it with the Classic Client would drive me nuts!

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How can anyone grow plants without using the grid view of the Enhanced Client? Doing it with the Classic Client would drive me nuts!
You & reality do tend to part ways doing plants in backpacks with the CC. :)

Only ones I do that way are compact graphic resource plants like thorn cactus & Poppies for petals.

Most plants I grow locked down at the house. It's so much easier to tell the plants apart when tending them.

Serafi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How can anyone grow plants without the help of UO assist and it`s "Use once" feature? Even though I use EC 50% of the time, I wouldn`t dream of using it when tending plants. My hands hurt just thinking about it.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Turning out to be the profitable endeavor ever! Kinda bummed that sugar does not stack, though.

S

soulstoner

Turning out to be the profitable endeavor ever! Kinda bummed that sugar does not stack, though.
Good to hear on your success & profits.
Maybe you have some elbow & wink power to encourage stacking ability on the sugar as well as the vanilla & cocoa liquor & cocoa butter ..... !!! ???

F

Flora Green

Excellent! Those ingredients are only 1 year or so overdue. Seems to me that after people kept complaining about it that Sak said it was simply missed somehow in the great stacking publish. That was a couple? of months ago at least. And now she's gone. :(