• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Shadowguard

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Opening for Stratics.jpg

For a very long time I fought being known as the guild that does Shadowgaurd. I wanted to be known as we do all kinds of hunts, which we do other hunts just the one mainly chosen to do is Shadowguard. It seems to fit who Daenyra is, a child raised by The Jukari Village at the base of the Volcano that holds Shadowguard.. So an Invitation goes out to do Shadowguard with DragonStone Guild, times are mostly random , with me working night shift makes it hard to do many events in UO but Sunday , Monday and Tuesdays I like to try to get a Shadowguard hunt in. Thanks to a Wonderful Support Team I would like to publicly thank you for all the help and support you give *DS*. If anyone would like to do a Shadowguard hunt contact most any *DS* member or join our discord to know when we are doing them, Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers (Dragon Bloodline) OR pm ME on ICQ at 339303759 on Facebook at Dragon Bloodline or on discord at
Jaden
Hope to see you guys in Shadowguard Hope to see you guys in Shadowguard
[bcolor=rgb(29, 29, 29)][/bcolor]

Last edited: