• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Shadowguard artifacts not dyeable?

Lord Taliesin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Sorry if this topic has already been addressed, I searched and couldn't find anything.
It appears that Shadowguard artifacts (Obi and boots to be specific) can't be dyed with Tokuno pigments, has there been any word from the devs on getting this fixed? Help me obi wan @Kyronix !

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I doubt a fix coming to S-G arties anytime soon (could hope though, I guess...), The Devs seem to be against consistency so, half the items won't be, the other half will be. It's the same difference with PoF, there are many other artifacts that are unable to be dyed as well, and have been for several years.
The gargish versions of the artifacts aren't even dropping yet that was posted very early on after ToL/SG came out.

Next publish maybe.....?

Lord Taliesin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I know alot of things aren't as easy as "flipping a switch" but this seems like an easily fixed oversight. *fingers crossed*

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Would not hold my breath on it. When I dyed Hawkind's Robe with black dye tub it only dyed a very little of it. I just want a way to cut the hood off the thing lol

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Especially the cameos, id love to have them in different color in order to recognize them quicker on my paperdoll
For me it's a matter of consistency - for each of my toons, I typically pick one color theme and run with it. I rely strongly on the various Tokuno dyes for this. It also helps me remember what armor and/or jewels belong with certain characters if for whatever reason I take them off and store them somewhere. Now that I have several toons using the Hawkwind's Robe, Jumu's Hide, and so on, I often have to pick something from the regular dye tubs that comes out much lighter than some of the vibrant Tokuno dyes I would otherwise use.

While it would be nice to get this fixed sooner than later, I would also fully admit that this isn't an immediate priority either. I hope they just add this to the list when doing some regular bug fixing and investigation.