• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Shadowguard adjustments

Drowy

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since the shadowguard encounter discourages bigger groups to go to the rooms, I would like to see some adjustments.

Bar - With 3 pirates per group member it gets harder and harder the more people in group. My idea: Let 3 pirates spawn for the first group member and only 2 for every additional one.

Orchard - is ok in bigger group, maybe let spawn tree fellows number of group members minus 1 or 2

Armory - Spawn seems also too overwhelming. Maybe do it like my idea with bar. A little less for each group member.

The Fountain - Same as Armory and Bar. Too many elementals and tiles on floor in big group.

The Belfry - More Wings on the drakes to bring more people to top. Otherwise more people just slow you down, cause you have to kill and search more drakes for just one wing.

Roof - We didnt manage to get there yet, so I have no idea if bigger groups have any disadvantages there and/or there should be any adjustments.

Val'lyn De'ana

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I guess the question is, are all of the rooms soloable? I just completed the bar with my cu with about a minute to spare. Since I didn't play on TC, it was my first time in the room so I had to figure out about the bottles myself, lol.

Just wonder if I stick to the rooms myself do I have a chance as a tamer with my cu?

-Val'lyn

Drowy

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bar, Orchard and Fountain you should be able to solo with Cu. I dont know if the Cu can kill the spawn in the armory fast enough, if so you can solo that too. I doubt your Cu can solo that paragon greator dragon in the Belfry tho.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
quick thoughts:

Bar, Orchard and Fountain aren't all that bad.

Armory - one too many spawn if you're in there with any group bigger than 2.

Belfry - simply not enough wings fall to get up top to fight the dragon. It's a near impossible effort.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
@Kyronix @Mesanna @Misk

Please get the dev team and party up, at least 5 of you and please go do the fountain. If you can complete it, please post a pic. Otherwise, please set a cap on the spawn for larger parties.
Don't go in with a big group. As long as the group going to the roof has completed all 5 encounters.

You don't have to do them all at once...what we do is 2 go into each encounter except the belfry.

Switch out...2 go in the bar, complete that then go to the next one.

It's all about teamwork...help your guildies/friends complete each room then party up for the roof.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I wasn't able to do fountain solo because he water else weren't spawning fast enough. Hit 30 min timer. Ha to get a 2nd person I. There just to speed up the spawn rate

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Don't go in with a big group. As long as the group going to the roof has completed all 5 encounters.

You don't have to do them all at once...what we do is 2 go into each encounter except the belfry.

Switch out...2 go in the bar, complete that then go to the next one.

It's all about teamwork...help your guildies/friends complete each room then party up for the roof.
Im sorry, but wtf is the point of an encounter that is clearly meant to be for a group, if you need to break up the group to do it?

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
quick thoughts:

Bar, Orchard and Fountain aren't all that bad.

Armory - one too many spawn if you're in there with any group bigger than 2.

Belfry - simply not enough wings fall to get up top to fight the dragon. It's a near impossible effort.
I agree that the drop rate of the wings seems a little low.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Im sorry, but wtf is the point of an encounter that is clearly meant to be for a group, if you need to break up the group to do it?
It's working as intended...sorry, but I"m going to use that answer a lot in the future as it was too good to not use.