• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Unique Shadow,Butcher of Jhelom

The Turk

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I am chasing this for the last 8 years,I m willing to pay a humongous amount.anybody who is familiar with GL knows what is it from my perspective.''A'' guild from Great Lakes still owns it(which is Bc). It was from a PVP Last Man Standing Event(from 2006) and the original owner was ''shadow'' who quited ages ago(maybe not ;D).However,his guild is still have it for display.

i would be appreciated with any information regarding this topic.
:D :D
If the owner would sell it I would welcome ANY challenger to bid to make it fair...

Last edited:

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I know the owner, and many have attempted to buy it for stupid gold, and he never does. I will reach out to him again.