• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Shadow artillery

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi noticed there was no response in the thread about the most expensive rare about shadow artillery so thought it might help me to make a thread.

Does anyone know of any of these still about? as id love still [5years later] to be the proude owner of one [if they havent been duped that is] and what sort of price im looking at?

Any info or help will be greatly appericeated

Thanks in advance.

C

Chaosy

They were considered unduped up until recent duping reports. Right now I'd consider them an unknown due to the some multiple "unique" items showing up, and shadow artillery being in the collection of the owners of these said items.

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think for the past 11 years so much has came and gone that it's difficult to keep track of what is going on with the dupes. I would wager some of these items are still pretty rare even though they show up on the dupe list. Originally there were 4 shadow artillary, but dupe reports say they showed up in a couple of museums known to house duped items. But we don't see them out on mass circulation. Which tells me a couple of possibilities:

1. Way to dupe was finally stopped a few months ago by EA.
2. The big dupers don't find this game interesting anymore and have moved on to other games.
3. The big dupers are collectors themselves and only selectively duped items for low circulation then stopped.
4. They weren't duped to begin with.
5. There are still hundreds of them hidden in some account or some house some where.

At any rate, if its an item in demand, people will pay big for it.

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the info guys, anyone know of one for sale? and checked the link at the top but it doesnt have what the stats on it are, does anyone know?

Thanks in advance.