• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sewn By Body Sash for sale on Sonoma.

G

I recently acquired a red (dyable) body sash on Sonoma, and I'm interested in selling if it is worth what I think.

A Body Sash Sewn by Ralph Lauren
Exceptional
Blessed
Strength Requirement 10

G

Normally it would be worth several mil, although often buyers will pay more based on the name, and it ultimately will depend on how much they desire it.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

I recently acquired a red (dyable) body sash on Sonoma, and I'm interested in selling if it is worth what I think.

A Body Sash Sewn by Ralph Lauren
Exceptional
Blessed
Strength Requirement 10

[/ QUOTE ]

Please add me to ICQ and we can work out a price. Like aspen said. Its worth a few mil. I should be on later tonight around 9 cst til around 11 cst. Ill also check ICQ at lunch. 465216882.

G

Ok, thanks for your help. I added you Dark. I'm going to sell it now, what should I accept/non accept gold wise?

G

? You want someone to tell you an exact amount of gold to accept?

G

Well more like a general range. I was told 7-10 mill by two people, and you are saying "A couple mill." Ellaborate?

G

i personally wouldnt pay 7-10m as the name is nothing special to me, but like i said some people will pay more for certain names, some will not, i dont think that 7-10 is unreasonable, although i personally would only pay within the 4-6 maybe 7 range.

P

Philanthropist

<blockquote><hr>

Well more like a general range. I was told 7-10 mill by two people, and you are saying "A couple mill." Ellaborate?

[/ QUOTE ]
The thing with these kind of items is that you just need to run into the right collector.
There's a risk that some old vet activates his account again (especially after seeing these kinds of prices) and floods the market.
I know some people with old accounts that still have loads of these items. They just don't bother to open up their accounts. If they could get 200 million+ by doing so, I'm sure they will though (it's still $300..).

G

DarkStone is failing to reply to me via any means of communication. Anyone else?

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

DarkStone is failing to reply to me via any means of communication. Anyone else?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry about no reply. Been out of town all weekend. Sorry missed you and glad too see found a new home. Again sorry about the wait on holding it.