• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sewing Machine Bug

Da BaBO

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've noticed recently (and someone else has mentioned on another thread) that the sewing machine material option is borked. After selecting the material type (cloth or hide), it changes to the wood type selection menu.

Varingian

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is this still an issue? Was thinking of claiming one but have been waiting since I heard about this?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Da BaBO

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is this still an issue? Was thinking of claiming one but have been waiting since I heard about this?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Yep, still is (even after 2 bug reports) for me anyway. Probably should just page a gm, but they take too long to reply. It's great for doing bods (and it does look pretty cool).

Yep, still is (even after 2 bug reports) for me anyway. Probably should just page a gm, but they take too long to reply. It's great for doing bods (and it does look pretty cool).
I've done a bug report about a week ago as well. All of the vet tools for crafting are doing this.