• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Several problems

M

Mudd

Hello - I just came back to the game about a week ago and I'm having some issues...

1. If I log in/out of my account too many times too quickly (like 10 times in an hour, happens frequently with quests and whatnot) it will block me out for about 15 minutes. When I try to log on it says I have the wrong password.

2. Damage that I do/take is displayed on top of each other in the very top right corner of my screen about 50% of the time.

3. I will often be unable to view the properties on items when I highlight them. A log off/log on fixes it or I can just wait about 30 seconds.

I am using the classic client btw.

Any ideas on how these can be fixed?

Thanks!

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Hello - I just came back to the game about a week ago and I'm having some issues...

1. If I log in/out of my account too many times too quickly (like 10 times in an hour, happens frequently with quests and whatnot) it will block me out for about 15 minutes. When I try to log on it says I have the wrong password.

2. Damage that I do/take is displayed on top of each other in the very top right corner of my screen about 50% of the time.

3. I will often be unable to view the properties on items when I highlight them. A log off/log on fixes it or I can just wait about 30 seconds.

Thanks!
Issue No. 1 I've never had happen, but the others well I think those are being caused because of changes to help make the Classic and Enhanced Clients play nice together. It happens to me too and I've not found a solution yet.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The item property bug has been around since AoS - usually you can fix it by equipping the item, or sitting it on the ground in a safe place, and picking it up.

Harlequin

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just wanted to add - opening spell book fixes paper doll backpack not showing number of items/weight. Might work for other scenarios as well.

RawHeadRex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Thanks!
2) on my classic screen, damage i do either rises from object i'm hitting or top LEFT corner briefly.