• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] delete

4runnersport

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pm me a price if your interested in anything please don't ask how much for an item. If the offer is good enough for me I will sell. I may be slow responding due to work. Thank you

4runnersport

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also if you see an item on any of my safes that you want to make an offer on you can also pm me that.

Attachments

4runnersport

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Didn't expect to get bombarded that fast with pms :( it may be easier to post your offers on here and I will try to make time this weekend to post the names of stuff if i can. This is not an auction but ppl are welcome to post offers here and I will try to check back tomorrow after work.

Dryzzid of Atlantic

Lore Master
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What are the sandals pictured? Interested in the lava fishing waders and possibly some sandals.