• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Setting Up A Cure Macro In Enhanced Client

Porky

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Hello, I am using the enhanced client and am trying to set up a hot key macro thingy to target myself and cast cure, but can't seem to get it to work.
Is it even possible to do, or am I missing something? Here's what I have and it will cast cure, but will put the target curser up instead of automatically
targeting myself. Even when I put "target self" in the macro.
mcro.jpg

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just drag the spell icon from a spell book and drop it on the hotbar, right click it and target self. Then assign hotkey and you are good to go. Then you can set it up again and target, current, cursor depending on who you also want to try to cure. I use Pinco UI and the hotbed box changes colour depending on whether it targets self, cursor etc.....

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If you want to se up a macro for training you simply drag the arch cure icon into the macro, then drag "delay" from the menu and add a 2/3 sec delay, then drag the icon from the spell book again and so on. then enable repeating and repeat max times. remember to put a meditation and delay so you dont run out of mana