• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Setting security on doors etc...

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So yesterday I set my house as public ready to host some vendors for me and a friend.

I went around my house setting certain doors to "owner only" and some to "only friends" of the house.

Upon logging in today it seems they have all reverted back to "anyone", thus letting anyone open them.

I also have a teleporter that I set to friends only, this can now also be used by anyone.

They were working fine before as I tested with a friend once I had setup the security as I wanted.

Is this normal behavior?

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well... it depends if you went back into construction mode after setting your security. Whenever you go back into construction mode, all doors and standard house teleporters get set back to “anyone”. I know it's extremely annoying... but something you must redo even if you have to change one detail.

If it just reverted... for no reason, then that’s not normal. I’ve never had any doors or teleporters revert for no reason out of the countless dozens of houses I’ve built sense the new system came out.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well... it depends if you went back into construction mode after setting your security.
Ah, this might explain it. I might well of gone back into construction mode. I'll try again later and see.

Thanks for the reply.