• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

* Sets up the ABM and waits for his Friends to show up *

CaesarDoP

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
* Fills his U-Hall Mug with Seattle's Best and sits by the Window *

Well I played for about 30 mins last night, I have been killing Earth Ellys and what ever else is in Shame, and getting my UO Fix.

Was wondering if Bows Like Swords can be repaired? If yes where, if no, Ok. hehe

Peace be with all of You My U-Hall Friends and Family

Caesar

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Question: Can bow be repaired?
Answer: Yes, Fletching repair deeds or a Fletcher (GM preferred ;))

CaesarDoP

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Question: Can bow be repaired?
Answer: Yes, Fletching repair deeds or a Fletcher (GM preferred ;))
So I can either find a GM Fletcher or get a Repair Deed, where do I find a Repair deed, on Vendors?

Thanks for the help

Peace be with You Snakeman

Caesar

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
*tips hat* Many vendors with have low cost repair deeds. Well, that is the case on Siege anyway. The merchants on Siege know that not every one has the ability to create or repair weapons.

You might try near a bank. I truly miss the days of finding Master crafters plying their skills near the village forge.

K

KoolAidAddict

I truly miss the days of finding Master crafters plying their skills near the village forge.
Was just last night revelling over the "old" old school days of UO with some of my fellow old timers who played back then, about when this used to happen at the smithy in brit.
Wow.
Good times there, playin the smith, repairing for tips, shootin the breeze, being told "thank you" for fixin stuff, actually being "trusted" to do it, which wouldnt happen today even by your own guildies!

Sign me as one who misses this as well.

Lady_Rachel

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*orders up a ham sandwich*

Buy a fletcher repair deed off a player vendor and take it to a Bowery to get your gear repaired Caesar.
Hope you are enjoying your return to Sosaria.

CaesarDoP

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*orders up a ham sandwich*

Buy a fletcher repair deed off a player vendor and take it to a Bowery to get your gear repaired Caesar.
Hope you are enjoying your return to Sosaria.
Thank you Kind Lady, I am enjoying my return.

Peace be with You Lady_Rachel

Caesar

Magdalene

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There used to be a glitch in Tokuno, the bowyer shop was not recognized as such for the effect of repairs. Wonder if it was ever fixed.
*reported the thing in SE Beta*

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
could never repair my metal armor at the smithy there, either, Magdelene, haven't tried lately

Caesar, I've never known, what shard do you call home?

(and I'll take a Coke, but pass on any snacks... have a Jersey tomato waitin' for me downstairs ;) )