• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Set of Tram & Fel T-Map Books for Sale

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have set of t-map books (28 books total, 14 tram, 14 fel) that I'd like to sell. They were made before the landscape changes, so a few runes may be blocked. Honestly, I haven't even opened them since my return to UO at the beginning of last year.

Not asking much, first decent offer will take them. I just don't have use for them anymore, and they're just taking up space in my house.

Would prefer gold, but might take items in trade depending on what you have to offer. ICQ, PM or post bids here. Thanks.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Still have them for sale. Not asking for much, I just want them out of my house.