• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Set of Damaged Giftboxes and Rare Catskills Blades

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Delayed

I've been gone for a few days and didn't realize that these items were not locked down publicly for viewing.

I returned to a few messages from potential bidders that hadn't seen any of them, particularly the boxes.

They are all locked down in my Catskills, Zento Museum.

I will re-do this auction in a shorter format after all have viewed the items.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Auction Rules:

1. All bidding must take place in the thread.
2. Any bids made in the last ten minutes will extend the bidding an additional ten minutes. The auction will end when ten minutes has passed without a bid. All bids in the last ten minutes and following must be in 10 million increments in order to count. In case this is unclear, the ten minute rule only applies to individual items, if bidding is extended an additional ten minutes that only applies to the item being bid on, not the entire auction.
3. All items are on Catskills and must be purchased on Catskills, the buyer is responsible for pick up. (any other arrangements MUST be made prior to bidding please)
4. The owner reserves the right to pull an item if they are not comfortable with the final bid.
5. The owner reserves the right to refuse any bid.

#1 - A Fairy Dragon Tooth (5)
#2 - The Butcher's Knife, Stained Red With Blood (1)
#3 - A Butcher's Knife Used For Dicing and Slicing (10)

These boxes will be sold AS A SET. This is the complete set of 4.

(green, bright blue, red, and void)

ultimakong

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I bid the following:

#1 - A Fairy Dragon Tooth (5) = 30 mils
#2 - The Butcher's Knife, Stained Red With Blood (1) = 40 mils
#3 - A Butcher's Knife Used For Dicing and Slicing (10) = 25 mils

These boxes will be sold AS A SET. This is the complete set of 4. = 75 mils