• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Set of all 12 uncommon Dawns music box gears

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I normally sell these individually for 100-300k (amazingly, people do tend to only want to pay more the nice-sounding gears).

So, what would a fair value be for all 12, provided I wanted to sell them as a set?

M

Muu Bin

To be honest with you, I think selling them as a set would net you less than selling them individually. Most people who collect them already have one or more of them and would likely think that buying a set wouldn't be worth it.

That being said, I think an entire set for someone in need of a quick fix for all at once, a fair price should be in the range of 2.5 mil.

Individually, I sell them for 250k each depending on how many of each I have. If I have a lot of one type, I'll usually let it go for less than the 250k.

Good luck. It's a tough set to complete so hopefully your hard work will pay off!
:bowdown: