• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Set it off vs chad dual discussion

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dunno about every name in the book, I would say 99% of trash talk done by my guild is taking someone's name and adding "suck" to it.

Examples: Suckrite, Suck it off, Kal Vas Sucki, Rand al Suck.

Not really that offensive if you ask me. Get over it I say.
The funny thing is the only time i ever hear you guys say that is when i die 1vs5+ and you guys sit there and talk **** like your good,

chad would you like a pure mage duel for 15m?

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: [News] In the Spotlight - Stugotzz

The funny thing is the only time i ever hear you guys say that is when i die 1vs5+ and you guys sit there and talk **** like your good,

chad would you like a pure mage duel for 15m?
Sure. All my gold is on Atlantic though. So in the rare event that I do lose, you will have to accept payment there.

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

no i want the gold on pac. what would i do with 15m on atl?

R

Rand Al

Sure. All my gold is on Atlantic though. So in the rare event that I do lose, you will have to accept payment there.
I am sure someone needs 15 on atl in your guild alliance that has 15 on pac. O that's right im not in that guild anymore so you all don't have anyone to trade shard gold any more. Just sell items you don't use any more or put them up as collateral as you say you rarely loose so you should be able to keep your item.

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

no i want the gold on pac. what would i do with 15m on atl?
Fine I'll get gold on Pacific. How do you feel about raising stakes between 50-100 mil? I know between you and your guild, you can come up with at least 50. It's a pain for me to change around skills just to duel, so at least make it worth my time to beat you for the 100th time.

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

someones got a huge ass ego. you sir need to turn it down. and price is same 15m. i understand what your trying to do, raise the price so i wont duel you.

nice try but 15m is all i can afford atm.

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

someones got a huge ass ego. you sir need to turn it down. and price is same 15m. i understand what your trying to do, raise the price so i wont duel you.

nice try but 15m is all i can afford atm.
My ego is as large as it is because of the frequent beatings I give kids like you.

Sigh...You act as though I'm afraid of you. Fine, I understand you lack the confidence to put up a large sum of money. I guess I'll have 15 worthless million gold on Pacific.

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

My ego is as large as it is because of the frequent beatings I give kids like you.

Sigh...You act as though I'm afraid of you. Fine, I understand you lack the confidence to put up a large sum of money. I guess I'll have 15 worthless million gold on Pacific.
how bout this, if in the rare event that YOU beat me ill still pay you the 15m but in the almost guranteed event that i beat you, you have to say and i quote.

"I am set it off's pancake and he can beat me anway shape or form"

i dont need 15m id rather take that as the 15m substitute, you can take ether,

the 15m or that sentence.

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

how bout this, if in the rare event that YOU beat me ill still pay you the 15m but in the almost guranteed event that i beat you, you have to say and i quote.

Okay.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Wow.. Intense.. Can somebody film this fight?

Youtube it!

M

mutau

Whoever records it, if it isn't clean, we'll have to remove it from here, even if you only post 1 link to it. So make some clean recordings or no show here.

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

im going to acctually have to postpone considering im on a one core 1.8ghz laptop. i miss my desktop </3 so untill i can buy a new monitor because the old one fking fried my apologies for some reason every day this comptuer gets slower and slower..:wall::wall:

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Whoever records it, if it isn't clean, we'll have to remove it from here, even if you only post 1 link to it. So make some clean recordings or no show here.
I don't appreciate what you're implying here! How about you go suck at modding somewhere else.

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

im going to acctually have to postpone considering im on a one core 1.8ghz laptop. i miss my desktop </3 so untill i can buy a new monitor because the old one fking fried my apologies for some reason every day this comptuer gets slower and slower..:wall::wall:
Whatever duder. Icq is 311379045 whenever you get around to getting a new monitor.

M

mutau

I don't appreciate what you're implying here! How about you go suck at modding somewhere else.
Did i say "CHAD"? No. I'm referring to in general, considering some recent screenies did show a program that an UNapproved 3rd party program of the game.

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Did i say "CHAD"? No. I'm referring to in general, considering some recent screenies did show a program that an approved 3rd party program of the game.
why are we breaking the ROC, i have a felling u know better. :twak:

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Did i say "CHAD"? No. I'm referring to in general, considering some recent screenies did show a program that an approved 3rd party program of the game.
It's obvious what you implied. I'm the only one who said they would record, so it's fairly clear that post was directed toward me. But don't worry, if I record, there's sure to not be any hax.

B

Budweiser KDL

This thread is way off topic.

IBTL.

For the future maybe all spotlight post should be locked eh?

G

Gellor

Moved unrelated dual talk from stui spotlight.

So no locking needed there.

Enjoy your dual discussion here.

S

SUPRsalad

i'll duel chad and se'tit, same time, irl, no arties, 110mil plus all your relic fragzors.

L

lols

is this a dual discussion, like about both at once? Or a duel discussion, about their impending battle?

G

Gellor

is this a dual discussion, like about both at once? Or a duel discussion, about their impending battle?
It is actually about both. Dual duel in the morning:danceb:

Need less :pint: and more coffee:next:

S

SUPRsalad

its a discussion about the dual-duel im going to have with set and chad. no arties. my yard.

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

It's obvious what you implied. I'm the only one who said they would record, so it's fairly clear that post was directed toward me. But don't worry, if I record, there's sure to not be any hax.
acctually it was directed towards me she just cannot say that. lol

M

mutau

it is not that I "can't", I just didn't want to bring attention back to something of that happened in the past. I prefer to move forward. So it was a general statement.

And moderators can discuss it, if it benefits the forum in general, such as warnings. But trolling/discussing moderators actions in a thread is considered a violation and will be infracted.

If you feel you've been wronged, please PM Petra Fyde or Magdalene.

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hahaha, you know that wouldn't be fair dude. How bout me and pink vs. set, chad, and midori. 2v3 co-ed smack-down!

edit: sorry brendo, no brass knucks. Thats considered and arty.
Why do I get both of the girls on my team?

M

MasterP

Is he sweet because he likes to be punched in the face and honey poured all over him?