• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Servers Down?

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
this has not been an internet day for me.... rousting out of bed very late today, around 8am, and hubby tells me the internet went down around 6.... it's DSL, so I figure in a bit it will be back up... around 10am decide it's time to make phone calls (there's just so many times you can unplug the modem, reboot the computer, rebuild the adapter and all that nonsense before going insane) because I know it's the DSL line and nothing here

word of caution for those of you that need to ever call Verizon for anything.... don't

two hours on the phone with that nitwit.... finally tell him to have a nice weekend, hang up and call AOL (they provide my internet access thru Verizon, the first call was me trying to eliminate the middleman).... AOL guy tells me (with no heavy accent and no interference on the phone line) that he knows what the trouble is, give him some time and it will be corrected

I take a nap, watch a little television, come back and the computer is working fine again....

but I cannot log into Legends .... bleah

however :) there is a bright spot... logged into test center and found the Valentine's gifts, and the very first rose I got for this year's round of presents was a white one from Mesanna..... and even tho it's on test, this pleased me greatly

Attachments