• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] ServerBirths, Rubble, Rares!!

TheMan2010

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Taking Offers On These Items!! When I See A Price I Like I Will Sell.. Located On Atl.. Icq: 586-903-209

Server Birth Items:

1) Skull With Candle - 30mil Yanaki2
2) Wig - 30mil Lupushor
3) Wash Basin - 50mil Shumer
4) Open Book - 18mil Yanaki2
5) Tray - 25mil Yanaki2
6) Golden Chessboard - 25mil Shumer
7) Kettle - 25mil Yanaki2

Rubble Items:

1) Table With Purple Cloth
2) Vanity
3) Blood Full Set - Sold For Buyout!!

Rares Items:

1) Marble Suit - Buyout 175mil (Will Take Trades)
2) Wall Carving Set
3) Scaffold - Buyout 200mil (Will Take Trades)

Attachments

yanaki2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i bid 18 mil on the book, 25 mil each on the wig,tray,kettle and wash basin 30 on the skul candle if lit, 35 if unlit. also just a fyi the wig and chessboard are not server births, the wig was orc loot way back when and the golden chessboard was a bugged item when trammel launched( same as the blue pouch, red torch, golden mark scroll,golden blood moss etc..).

yanaki2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
its a common mistake, technically wash basins were not server births either. basicly a long time ago in a galaxy far far away wigs were trash loot on orcs, crystal balls were loot on liches and a few other items were obtained that way. wash basins were introduced for a very short period of time when you used the healing skill instead of using your bandages they became bloody, you then took them and washed them in the wash basin to clean them to use again, rinse repete till the wash basin turned into a bloody water and was useless. as far as the golden chessboard , when trammel was first introduced there were bugs on many shards where items weree purchased miscolored, hence the golden chessboard, red torch, blue pouch,blue bread loaf, miscolored potions ect..they were fixed rather quickly and not every shard had an item. also for reference most of whats considered as a "server birth" were actually what used to be called monthly spawns, true server births make up only a fraction of the "server births " out there. when the shards were created some items were not locked down, some unintentionally some intentionally.the true server births were one of a kind in a certain spot,the monthlys would on occasion for reasons unexplained respawed around once a month and were still unlocked.that is why there are certain "server births " that are quite common like the open book and others such as the covered chair only have a very small amount. another large influx of "server births" came out many many years ago when there was a dragon invasion event in trinsic, during the first day or 2 of the event for some reason the majority of items in the town were no longer locked down.it was fixed rather quickly and im not sure if it happened on every shard but i know for a fact it happened on napa,baja and catskills as i was there.

sorry for the dissertation just thought it would be helpfull for people to know where things actually came from, there all incredibly rare now adays and it in no way diminished there value in one bit.

TanAge

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wig - 28mil
Wash Basin - 28mil
Golden Chessboard 10 mil
Blood Full Set 5 mil

L

lupushor

2) Wig - 30mil

6) Golden Chessboard - 20mil

3) Blood Full Set - 20mil

TheMan2010

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If I don't get what id like to get for these items I will be taking them to rares fest.. Ive added to the rares list.. Also Ive added a few buyout prices..

Apetul

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll do buyout on the blood. 100m

3) Blood Full Set - Buyout 100mil

Apetul

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Very trustworthy seller, i gave gold first then i got rubble :)

Thanks!

TheMan2010

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Last Bump!! Ill be taking these items to rares fest if i dont get any offers i like..