• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Serverbirth, Event Item

victorinox

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
The Auction will end at 9:00 pm EST on Sunday, October 28th. With the 10 minutes rule

Items are located on ATL.

1. Daemon Mask Hand Painted By Mesanna highest biddning: shamrock
2. A Large Vial Filled With The Life Essence Of The Fairy Princess (10) highest biddning: mysty
3. Large Flask/ Serverbirth Removed
4. a plate which was a part from a event some years ago on Drachenfels. highest biddning: alexander
uo serv.jpg

Last edited:

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Drachenfels, or atleast they had the same color.

Last edited:

victorinox

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I know that you can craft some flask but i tryed to craft this one and i only got a flask like my picture. And i know that i can use the interior house decoration tool on a beaker to change it's color. But on this flask i can not change the colour so i thought it must be a serverbirth item.
I freeze the auction on the flask for further informations. If someone have more details plz let me know.
Ps: Thanks Angel for your clue.

Attachments

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know that you can craft some flask but i tryed to craft this one and i only got a flask like my picture. And i know that i can use the interior house decoration tool on a beaker to change it's color. But on this flask i can not change the colour so i thought it must be a serverbirth item.
I freeze the auction on the flask for further informations. If someone have more details plz let me know.
Ps: Thanks Angel for your clue.
I asked Manticore about this item. waiting for a reply to see what he says

victorinox

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
1. Daemon Mask Hand Painted By Mesanna winner: shamrock
2. A Large Vial Filled With The Life Essence Of The Fairy Princess (10) winner: ultimakong
4. a plate which was a part from a event some years ago on Drachenfels. winner: alexander

I sent PM