• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Server population

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Just an off topic curiosity, what shard do you think has the least active players? I know they don't release the numbers, so I was curious. Origin?

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They are all very low these days. Atl the most populated still seems dead most days now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
So which shard do u think is least populated?

And imo there seems to be a lot more people back on atl since EJ. I see a lot more people during off hours than in years past. I think if they can convert EJ customers to subs, than this will be successful for UO in general.

But anyway! Lowest population servers? :)

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Balhae has been the least populated since the day it was made pretty much. It's a really tiny Asian shard, I've had a house there for years and have seen less than 10 people total in that entire time.

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Balhae has been the least populated since the day it was made pretty much. It's a really tiny Asian shard, I've had a house there for years and have seen less than 10 people total in that entire time.
Any idea for US shards? I was thinking origin

Fect777

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
It's true that Balhae has few people, but here's the Caldun champion and murderer. And there's always 30 to 40 people in talk program. Because timeline. You can not see people.

나의 SM-G930S 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄