• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Server maintenance time changed?

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just got the server message on Napa. I usually don't play in the morning but this is an hour later than it used to be. Has server maintenance time changed from 5am local time?

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ok... Just got the message again on Napa. Anyone else having issues?

Lord Taliesin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Just logged on to Napa (10:30am PST) and I'm getting the [System]: Server going down soon message. @Bleak did you forget to feed the hamsters again? :p

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I keep getting the message every so often, but the server hasn't dropped... But I have this sick feeling that it isn't saving anything.

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I bet if u get/do anything on napa will get reverted so becareful,would hate to get something good or do a lot of something for nothing. how long has this been going on? no word from devs yet?

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Been going on since @ 5:30 pacific. I don't actually know if there was a down time this morning, just logged on when I assumed it was back up.

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Saw the announcement... Should have known better than to play