• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Tech Help] server lines on EC map?

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
hello all

getting stuck into the EC and i must say really liking

got the Tmap locations on it, though some seem to be in the sea but will look at that when i get to one of tem!

but i wonder if there is a way of getting the server lines on the map?

thanks

Jack

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I tried to edit the map image for add the server lines, and the result was a random colored image (mainly purple). So probably it's not a wise move do that :D

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
what your saying is, it beat you? YOU failed? yes? am i correct?, man your slipping

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the main problem is another...
the maps image is in the game folder and it's not part of the user interface. So if you edit it, everytime you open the patcher will be overwrited :p

Then is possible that inside of this file there are some hidden data, because the original version is 120MB and an edited version is 23MB...