• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Server Down Yesterday took ME down

Tamergirl

Journeyman
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
yesterday afternoon i was logged onto atlantic shard..peacefully sitting a idoc when the server down message popped up ..for *fixes*..well it fixed me good. when servers came back up..I couldnt connect with 7 shards..8 if you include test, and of course my home shard..chessy is in the list. I get a message that says * cant attach to the client servers, servers must have been taken down, wait a few minutes and try again*..well ive tried since yesterday..no luck.. called tech support..* you need to call your router supplier.heres a list of the ports you need added..* hopefully that will help* if not..call us back..jeeze..anyone have any solutions..or ideas what the prob could be? Not a very happy camper here...:mad::mad:

sablestorm

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's really odd. I can't understand how a disconnect would affect any settings for your router or game. Quite baffling.

Tamergirl

Journeyman
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hi folks the is Nexus hijacking Tamergirls PC...Found the issue seems the hop after it goes through AT&T Worldnet services isn't communicating. Funny though I live 3 miles from here use the same ISP and I'm fine....Contacted the ISP and they said they've been getting tons of calls about it for Pogo games....Which I think is owned by EA also...any chance EA can do call up and see wtf is up...after all this is pissing off their customers.

J

Jhym

There were some industry notes yesterday about Cogent and Sprint having a spitting contest, perhaps your area got pulled up in the argument goodness.

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Yea I went over and checked it out....and did helped with some babysitting while the older kids went out trick or treating..Seems someone is having issues. We called the ISP and they knew and had contacted the downed hops administrators and were told it's being worked on.