• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

server down missing time?

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
so i was just now on Europa training up some Cu's that i have been neglecting and i just had the strangest thing happen.

so i had been on training for about 40 minutes then went to go change where i was training and pulled both tamers out of the area, was sitting at a house in luna at a crystal portal and got busy watching the news and i wanted to finish the story they where talking about and i had just noticed the server down message come up, so i just left my tamers there.
20 minutes later the news was done and my emails are caught up i decided to log in and go finish what i was doing and i was surprised to find i was not at the house in luna waiting to launch but rather i was back where i was before i had went training at all.
so the server down reverted like 40 minutes to a hour?!!?!?!?!

now, i flirt around server down a lot so im use to what happens around server down but ive NEVER lost near a hour.
you get the first message, you punch out.
2nd message you can assume your gonna lose what your doing.... but a hour before?

just seemed really strange.

maybe its just a Europa thing?