• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

server bis

K

kever

this morning i cannot enter the game at all , all goes well untill after u have to tick the licence agreement (decline or accept) just before entering the game , worse , my pc keeps hanging and all i can do is shut down and restart the pc , also when on days i manage to play the game my mouse keeps hanging every 2-3 minutes or so , of course only in warhammer online , not on any other occasion
anyone else is having simular problems ?

K

kever

now i'm reading the servers are down (again )
why do they always have to take them down when in europe it's getting day ?

G

Gohl

For the EU servers, that might be linked to the fact that your staff works best when they're awake, and that you can seek for fast assistance/replacement parts in case something goes down the drain as your server hosting service people and hardware suppliers can be reached with a call immediately (please hold the line ... please hold the line ... please hold the line).

I know of at least five instances iin multiple games where a night time patch shut down the network connection to the servers where the server hosting company could not be reached, or could not go to the server location within reasonable time to kickstart the network. Yes, most game companies do not give the cleaning staf the opportunity to accidentally unplug the server farm.

Q

Quizinart

could it be your anti virus/firewall hanging you up, want you to ok the communication?