• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Server births

D

danmar83

Looking to buy some old school server births from early ultima history. I'm mainly interested in the stuff under 100m but lemme know what ya have and I'll see if we can work something out. At the moment I'm not particularly interested in things such as phoenix armor and the two story statue because of the price range. I'm mostly looking for the smaller stuff like the basin, chess pieces etc. Thanks! ICQ is 626 994 256 or just leave a message on here.

D

danmar83

Just to update a bit, server births that I have at the moment:

Kettle
Wig
Music Stand w/ music sheet facing north
Ceramic mug x2
Portrait
Tray
Skull mug x2
Bucket
Pumice
Blood tiles x6 (three of each spawning tiles, not the non spawning ones)

Really looking to expand my collection and hopefully get some nice items :D Anything that is server birth I will consider, so if you're selling post what you have and what the avg price range is/what you're looking to get... thank you!

B

bworman

Looking to buy some old school server births from early ultima history. I'm mainly interested in the stuff under 100m but lemme know what ya have and I'll see if we can work something out. At the moment I'm not particularly interested in things such as phoenix armor and the two story statue because of the price range. I'm mostly looking for the smaller stuff like the basin, chess pieces etc. Thanks! ICQ is 626 994 256 or just leave a message on here.
I have Kettle and a Wig on Chesapeake also check out the other few things u might want. I have an active post on Chesapeake and on these forums.