• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Server Birth?

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wife found this at a idoc other night, I am assuming it is a server birth as it was with some other older items and a couple server birth baskets. Anyone ever see one before or have any info?

yanaki2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
not a server birth but very close, that was obtained(about 90% certain) during the trinsic invasion arc about 10+ years ago, basicly ALMOST everything in the city the first day of the invasion was accidently unlocked. very rare piece though, may not be a whole set if you went through all the shards tho. there were also a few other instances through uo history were a piece of a deed item such as this became a part like that for one reason or another(for instance the big fish as a example) but those were extreamly rare.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Pretty darn cool! Tell the wife 'Great Job"

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lame GM.. its a piece of a pentgram for crying out loud lol

G

Gary Rendol

Theres some item problems going on or some stupid uneducated GM's around. I had a locked down Traveler of Britannia Sash disappear before my eyes, 5 Secs AFTER lockedown. Not sure whats going on with items going poof but its odd and explination should be given.