• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Server Birth small and large Vase

J

Jasonleebeck

as title says, they are both default colors and I'm assuming they came from Khaldun? However, like with the plates of food, are these too now a daily rare? Reason I ask is because I'm looking at them for what I would consider to be wicked cheap.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
clearly not an impulse buyer....... for 'wicked cheap' they would have been sitting in my cupboard before I even thought to ask the question

:hahaha:

J

Jasonleebeck

I'm seriously like standing near the vendor waiting to hit the buy button in case it's too good to be true. Impulse? indeed, then I thought about the other 'New' rares and thought again.

UO Relic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
While i havent heard of the vases showing up like the plates of food i do believe that a vase (not certain if small or large) is now one of the deco items available from a champ. Offhand think it was Merakutus

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I know one of them is from champ spawns now and you cant tell the replica from the real dealio. Not sure if they both are though?

J

Jasonleebeck

I know one of them is from champ spawns now and you cant tell the replica from the real dealio. Not sure if they both are though?
Ahh, just the answer I kinda expected. Well, the price for both is 12.5 mil and they weigh just 5 stones each. One is labeled "Large Vase" and the other "Vase". Phew, glad I held off for once ! :thumbsup:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has far as iam aware only the ''small vases'' have been replicated in the new mercutus loot drops.

Cerwin Vega

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If either drop from a champ and you cant tell the difference from the old and the new, except maybe by weight that seems like BS to me. Instead of making new looking items they just screw the rare collecters and use the same art to make everyone else happy. But the happyness only lasts awhile cause soon everyone has them and then no one really wants them.

^Wolfie^

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I believe these both come off the Champ Spawn in Labyrinth:

I know for sure the small does as I received it myself, I can't be 100% on the larger one.

J

Jasonleebeck

That's another thing then. Why the different weights with champ item drops? It would almost fall in line with shrouds of varying durability, but then again, why have the dev's posted knowing about the shroud mishap, and not take the extra step to look at other items?

As CV said, it's a big kick in the butt to collectors to make these items so darn near (if not completely) identical to the actual old spawn items. Makes me want to dump my museum and walk away from it.:yell: