• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Serpent Eggs

Bman

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has anyone found a "quickest" method to retrieve these from the holes?

My normal method is using the flute to entice the snakes to get the eggs....but it seems to take forever.. I have used characters with 120 music, characters with no music still no difference..

I have tried my luck at picking the holes by hand but that seems to be the slowest method.

Just wondering if anyone had any tips for making this a quicker.

Usually try and gather 12 eggs up before heading to medusa, but that can take up to an hour or longer to get 12 eggs.

Any help is appreciated...
Bman

Hildebrand

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The way you've done is sounds about right.
I'm not sure if having music helps. You would think it gives a better chance (or at least cut down on the snake spawns), but I don't think they implemented that.
It's been said that a bard hunting for venom from silver serpents has a greater chance, so maybe they might give bards some love and help them with the Eggs too.

Using your hand is the slowest.

Too bad Detectives were neglected out of investigating the holes for eggs.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm using my stealther to collect the eggs. He has no music he can collect about 10-12 eggs a half-hour. You stay hiden when you charm a snake on the nest.

R

Riel

Use more than one flute this negates the timer.Also find a spot with alot of snakes like the field just above the lair,send multiple snakes to the same nest until it collapses.Hope this helps

RawHeadRex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i just stick my entire head inside the hole and look around, sometimes i come out looking like Meduso :p