• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Seriously, Though, Enough About Charlie Sheen

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Honestly, I'm getting sick of hearing about Charlie Sheen. I admit that he is a noteworthy figure on two accounts: (a) he was the highest-paid actor in sitcom history and (b) he starred in the worst sitcom in human history. Nevertheless, the fact that he is headline news in the midst of skyrocketing oil costs, MENA revolutions, and all the other crap going on is astounding.

The sooner he loses his lawsuit and fades into declining-celeb oblivion, the better.

F

Fayled Dhreams

wrong sir ... since he is unemployed ... Zach breaks ahead from the tie.
Highest Paid TV Stars - Zach Braff, Charlie Sheen, James Gandolfini, Kiefer Sutherland, David Letterman, Simon Cowell, Dr. Phil, the cast of 'Desperate Housewives,' Katie Couric and Oprah Winfrey - AOL Television

Six Sitcoms Even a Sitcom Lover Would Hate

and it >won't< be enough of charlie until he loses a tire after striking the wall and going end over end over end over end over end over end over end over end ... a little pirouette, side roll roll roll, tip and sliiiiiide on the roof and then UP again ...

[youtube]O3P3x4xl9ao[/youtube]

no worries

He's a freaking WARLOCK !!!
:party:

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
He's a freaking something. Just can't quite put my finger on it.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
He is bi winning...