• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Seriously struggling to get my account reactivated :(

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So the initial situation was that I wanted to reactivate my account after not playing for about... two years, I think? I had the username and the password, but couldn't remember the email I had used. I went to uo.com, clicked on account management, and was sent to EA's master account management page.

Let's say my UO username is n00b (it's not). I tried n00b and n00b_uo, which was my automatically changed master account name according to the FAQ. Neither of those registered. I entered [email protected] and was told my password reset email had been sent, but I checked every email account I could think of (including spam) and received nothing.

I contacted UO Support, gave a few IRL details to prove my identity, and they told me they'd changed my EA account email to [email protected] so I could use the password reset feature. I tried and still no emails got through. UO Support told me that they couldn't help me with that so I needed to try EA Support.

When I clicked through EA Support and told them that my game was UO, I ended up on a dead-end page telling me to check the FAQ for solutions (!!)

I clicked through again, lied and said I played FIFA, and within five minutes ended up talking to an EA advisor (Arpita, who was very nice and helpful, no complaints there). She said that there was no record on the system of n00b, n00b_uo, [email protected], or any of the several email addresses I could think of, being connected to an EA or a Mythic account. Unless I could give a valid username she couldn't help me, which is fair enough because of security concerns.

So now I don't know what my UO username is because it's apparently changed, I don't know what my EA master account username is, I don't know what my registered email address is, and it's kind of looking like my account doesn't even exist anymore. I've been trying to reactivate for five days and have made no progress.

What do I do now! Help!

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The people of Baja need me. They're all getting along and being nice to each other and running a drama-free community and I won't have it, I will not have it!

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wait no, I was able to change my Mythic password but my EA account is still an enduring mystery. I actually think I have the right password because sometimes it just refreshes without giving me the wrong-password message or goes to "there was an error processing your request" but I have no idea how to get around that.