• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Serious Stat/Buff Bug

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I first noticed this with pets. I would use a tasty treat and notice that later after the treat wore off I would lose the amount of the buff from my pet's stats, or if I used the tasty treat it would only buff up to what the stats should be without the buff. Now I am noticing the same thing on my dexxer with buffs from pots and petals.

I was telling someone my buffed str was 150, (pots petal and 50 ep), and when I checked it it was 115, which is what it should be unbuffed. Then when the buff wore off I was at 84 (115 -31 and it actually showed as -31, the amount of the potion buff). The same thing was happening with dex, and it was "real" because my encumbered limit was showing as it would for 84 strength.

Needless to say this is seriously screwing up my pvp... :)

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yep been this way for ages...

1) Stealing balms
2) Bard buffs
3) potions
4) petals etc.... quite annoying

sirion

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Old thread...but I just got hit by this bug after buff maxing out my str/stam. Crossed server lines and killing myself couldn't fix it.

Do I have to re-gain them back, or call a GM?? My max is 260 but my total is only 216 now = =!