• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Serious PVM IRL

U

uoBuoY

It's 10:30 pm in Vancouver's West End, on Beach Avenue, 1 block from Stanley Park nd overlooking English Bay. Nice view but a skunk has just cut a very, very big one near my window! Thermonuclear weapons-grade skunk funk. I can hardly breath! Eyes watering. Stinks to ultra-high heaven! My dog, this is olfactory hell! I may have to stop playing and just hold my nose but I can taste it! Foul!!! Is there anything more foul than a skunk fart?

U

uoBuoY

Hunters' Moon "Whats more foul? Skunk as roadkill on a summer day."

Sorry, I beg to disagree. Seen/smelt lots of sun-baked skunkite road kill. That is tame compared to this. This evening's fragrance suggests that a large family of skunks gathered over a meal of nuclear chili, tacos, fritatos, beans n franks, hyper-Thai chili and deep, dark, strong black coffee and then cut loose ala "Blazing Saddles". Military-grade skunkism!

Hunters' Moon

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you are looking to get rid of the skunk smell,use some vinegar and cover the area that the skunk sprayed. It should be gone in a couple of hours. You're in Vancouver? Do you even have summers there? :p It can get to 110 degrees here during the summer months and any type roadkillis going to be nasty

U

uoBuoY

If you are looking to get rid of the skunk smell,use some vinegar and cover the area that the skunk sprayed. It should be gone in a couple of hours. You're in Vancouver? Do you even have summers there? :p It can get to 110 degrees here during the summer months and any type roadkillis going to be nasty
When I moved from Chicago to Toronto because of the Vietnam draft my mother, a typical dumbazz , stubborn, ignorant american, refused to believe that Toronto could have subway system. American tourists asked me what "we" did in that stadium on Bloor street and I told them we had dog sled races for 12 monthes fo the year. dumb azzes.

Typical ignorant American response...Canada, the land of snow shoe races and igloos?!?!?! Have a look at this site http://www.cbc.ca/canada/british-columbia/story/2007/07/12/bc-recordtemps.html

The high temp for B.C. is 39.9 C. (103.8 F.) which Americans don't understand since they are the only country in the entire world that doesn't comprehend the metric system. The states are to be pitied!

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Being unsure which Vancouver he is in (the one above or below Seattle) it is hard to say for certain about his summers ... but it CAN get pretty steamy in both areas ... and I believe both areas did see near-100 degree temperatures just a few weeks ago ....

(From the person who lives in the HOT DRY part of Washington State, where it DOESNT rain all the time and there are NOT trees everywere.)

Hunters' Moon

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dude it was a joke. I wasn't being serious at all,but if you want to play a name calling game,I'm all for it. See you in the "no holds barred" forum.

Doomsday Dragon

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When I moved from Chicago to Toronto because of the Vietnam draft my mother, a typical dumbazz , stubborn, ignorant american, refused to believe that Toronto could have subway system. American tourists asked me what "we" did in that stadium on Bloor street and I told them we had dog sled races for 12 monthes fo the year. dumb azzes.

Typical ignorant American response...Canada, the land of snow shoe races and igloos?!?!?! Have a look at this site http://www.cbc.ca/canada/british-columbia/story/2007/07/12/bc-recordtemps.html

The high temp for B.C. is 39.9 C. (103.8 F.) which Americans don't understand since they are the only country in the entire world that doesn't comprehend the metric system. The states are to be pitied!
You know what is ignorant? The way you sit here bashing another country. Stupid Americans? You sit here saying all Americans are stupid. Brilliant statement it gives me a wonderful outlook of Canadians. Just pray we never want any of your countries resources or we will be coming your way with the big guns next and no one will stop us because we will find some reason to justify it in the worlds eye.

R

Radun

You know what is ignorant? Thinking that when someone says 'i hate stupid dogs', they mean that 'all dogs are stupid' or they hate all dogs.

If I said 'my mom is a typical french canadian', it doesn't mean that french is typical of canadians..
My father is a 'typical mexican immigrant' doesn't mean the same thing as 'all immigrants are mexican'.

p.s. ignorant is letting one canadian's words sour your taste for canadians