• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[General] Serious bug on enchanting

Ford Taunus

Sage
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This bug cause me to loose 2 charge on "Forged metal of artifacts"-tool.

So:
Enchanting (at least) on gargish amulet does not give material bonus also to "Valorite"-title.

I tried to enchant gargish amulet with valorite.

Game just said that enchanting was succesful.

Here:
upload_2017-9-11_20-32-33.png

So total resistance is 30 (Should be 45).
Also name is "Gargish amulet of sorcery"
should be "Valorite gargish amulet of sorcery"

I tried to give new shot and used again tool.. this time game says that item is already enchanted!

Next I:
1) Mailed bug to developers.
2) I also called GM but he/she cannot do anything.

FYI

Keman

Visitor
Got the same situation, tried to enhance 70% fire bladed staff to 100% using bronze. The enhance was successful, the staff changed color to 100% fire but it is still 70/30.
Same with 70 cold bladed staffs.
Any ideas?

UPD. Reboot of uo doesnt help, but the problem is solved, throw an item to the ground and pick it up.

Last edited:

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
This sounds familiar actually. Try dropping it on the ground and picking it up, or putting in a container, logging out, log back in, and pick it up. I want to say this is a known issue and something like what I mention fixes this.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Gargish necklaces and amulets don't inherit material bonuses... :mad:
Still, you can enhance them and gain nothing from it.