• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Serado at Sleeping Dragon Working again

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
At least on LS.
I can't find many places where it shows its stats.
1580524356501.png

Just this link has any: Hunters Guide

His resists are either constant or there was a huge coincidence.

Nice that a Hiryu works against him.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ya he was dead before I got the pics copied. Sure seemed stronger during ToT. I was using my macer with old arties like heart of lion and stuff back then.

They should beef his HP now.

Tabby Kapak

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Working again? It has not worked? Been years since we tried, so hence our question. We do sometimes drop off new warriors there for the training on Lizardmen, obviously WITH the warning it could bump at some point. But guess we last tried the whole Champ before 2009.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It started not working on some shards then stopped on them all I think. You would start the spawn and it would get to the Onys and Hiryus and then just start spawning the Lizards again and the candles would not move.

When the UO Forums started, there were bug reports posted. So it was at least that long ago. It stopped working on LS a month or so later. I hope it is fixed.

Suetonious

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Is there any real inscentive to doing sleeping dragon? I havent done it in years but I use to love that spawn. I sure could use a splintering bokuto so might be enough to get me interested.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
We just do it for fun. The Turtle spawn gives eggs but those pets have been overshadowed by any 5 slot pet.

Suetonious

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Thanks for sharing guys. I guess my question on the topic is: are you getting splintering weps at a high rate or even at all from the champ? Also, have you tried soloing or two boxing it. Ive two boxed dragon spawn and it sux. Too much work for no real reward. I hate to say it but the game is totally unbalance in terms of rewards for effort in multiple areas, which has caused me to rarely play. Its disheartening because all the GMs need to do is make old content more rewarding. If we up the drop rate on pvp items dropped by dragon turtle and sleeping dragon, than we revitalize difficult champs that people are nostalgic to play. One more thing before im done whining: if we could create a quest, a sort of ultimated quest like eq had, where we need to go all over the map killing boss to create an item....it would drive and bring back players. Ive often thought that having a quest that required all champ skulls, roof, blackthorn, peerlesses and what ever else to help you craft a 7 slot imbued jewelry piece thats insurable would be huge. If you agree with me on this then please write to the GMs.