• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Announcement Septembers Event Dates!!!

EM Chance

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Hello Lake Superior Players!!! I am happy to announce Septembers Awesome Dates!!

September 8, 2015 8pmEST gate will be at luna bank- MAZE runner II.....This maze will not be easy and I bet no one will pass my Evil maze of DOOM!!!!!

September 13, 2015 8pmEST BT Castle- Ironseeker and the Legion of Doom. Can the Royal army stop Ironseeker this time and bring him to Justice? He has done nothing but cause trouble. he needs to be stopped once and for all...hopefully this time he can be captured.

September 17, 2015 8pmEST Kings Meeting BT castle

September 30, 2015 8pmEST Jousting in the New Arena gate will be provided. You will need Fencing. all materials will be provided. you will need to Join the EM Jousting Guild to play. This event has been moved to trammel in the new and improved Arena......

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
any chance we can bump the event on the 13th back an hour? i'll be on a plane from vegas at that time :D

Leeda

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congratulations to MoonGlow. Last time I was at the Zoo. No animals at all. We can go thru and enjoy the zoo once again. Remember if you have any unwanted pets donate them to Zoo in MoonGlow. Great Job to all who helped!!!

EM Chance

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
I changed the time and put the change on the town criers. we had the meeting and people where there sorry you did not see the change