• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Site Feed September Fishing Contest

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Attention fishermen and women of Siege!

You have all of September in which to track down and ensnare the largest Dungeon Pike in all the land! Or at least, in all the dungeons! Find them, bind them, and toss them in the EM’s mailbox!

Oh, and if anyone has a tame water elemental, could you put it to work cleaning that mailbox next time you’re passing? it’s starting to smell of rotten fish for some unknown reason! Thanks!

Nobody brought me a king fish last month. Are they too elusive?

Continue reading...

Delores D

Journeyman
King fish? I was away on test building a castle and keep. Of the top 40 my castle came in as number 13. I bet all the GM's were standing around at the Brit commons listening to what all was said. Incognito of course. Maybe even the top lady herself.

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there a minimum fishing skill required to find this?